OdorXOut Ottawa uses Whole Home Ozone Shock treatments to solve a myriad of odour problems. It’s one of our main tools but not the only one! Our “toolbox” contains many other powerful tools such as Aqueous Ozone (ozone water), probiotic bacteria, enzymes and specialty essential oil odour products. Most building applications require 3-6 hours. Cars can typically be treated in an hour or so.
Our odour treatment is non-toxic, chemical-free, and leaves no residue.
- Eliminate Pet Odours and Urine Smells
- Get Rid of Smoke and Residual Fire Smells
- Freshen Homes or Apartments Like New
- Refresh Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs
- Sanitize and Deodorize Kitchens
- Sanitize and Remove Odours from Medical, Dental, and Chiropractic Facilities
- Freshen and Sanitize Gyms, Spas, and Workout Centers
- Remove Bad Odours Inside Vehicles
- Freshen Senior or Retirement Homes
- Eliminate Smells in RVs, Campers, and Trailers
- Relieve Allergy and Asthma Suffering (Dander and Dust Mites)
- Eliminate New Carpet and Remodeling Smells
NOTE: This service requires a clean and debris-free facility or vehicle. We are not a cleaning or trash removal service. For optimum results, clear out offending debris, vacuum, and clean any surfaces. Odour removal is effective as a post-cleaning process. Schedule a time when the building is vacant, and plan for all pets to be cared for elsewhere. Although our process is non-toxic, EPA protocols require that all treated facilities be free of people and pets.
Where Does Odor Removal Work?
Lots of places. See where our Certified Ozone Technicians go and how they can work for you.